Monday, October 10, 2011

So, here we go!!!

I can look back on my dating history and honestly say it has alway lacked the excitement I anticipated. I watched my older siblings dating experiences and expected mine to be similar. Sheesh, was I wrong! Until recently I had pretty much decided that dating had become a chore and  I was done with the 20 question dinner interviews. It doesn't help my case being single at 25 in South East Idaho either. For this neck of the woods that makes a girl a spinster. Never fear, I'm not one to settle! After spending a full year of being absolutley single I was ready to date again...or so I thought. I found myself getting right back into the old routine which is to meet a guy, talk a little, hang out a few times, and before you know it, feeling trapped on the relationship track with someone I don't know as well as I'd like to. We've only been on one or two dates that pretty much maxed out at dinner and then crashing on a couch. This is fine once in a while, but it seems to become the extent of dating process for me. I finally told myself enough of the insanity! I want more than that. I know that life can't be crazy, fun all of the time, but I believe there are other people out there that are willing to strive to make life more exciting. Halloween is my favorite so I am hoping that starting my blog in October will be a blast. On the agenda this month: corn maze, haunted houses, and definately a killer Halloween party. So... here we go!!!

1 comment:

  1. Having been privy to some of those dates, I sympathize! Can hardly wait to read more.....let the dating begin!

    ReplyDelete