Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hands off Jack!

      So I had made the decision to only write about fun dates but tonight I have to vent a little while writing about my first date since I posted my first entry. Most of my dates I've been on since last spring have been with guys I have met on dating sites. A dating site has it's pros and cons. Needless to say I have had more bad experiences than good, but that wasn't new in my world of dating. Recently a guy wrote me that seemed like he was exactly the kind of guy I could go on dates with that consisted of more than dinner and a redbox. 
      For the sake of discretion let's call him Jack. I don't want to use peoples real names unless I have given them full disclosure of this blog. Jack is 35, no divorce or kids, great job (helicopter pilot; that seemed to make him more enticing at the moment), and he is very good looking to boot. We messaged each other for a while and then he asked me if I'd like to grab a drink. I gladly replied where and when? The night that we met up we chatted for a while and things went smoothly. I do have to say that I didn't feel any kind of interesting vibe but when he asked me if we could get together again I accepted his invitation.
     So what's my point right? Tonight I met him at his place to watch a movie. I would have rather done something blog worthy but I didn't want to get pushy with the poor guy after her worked a 12 hour shift and I myself had a rough, long day. While we watched the movie he sat on one side of the couch and I sat on the other. By the very end of the movie he had inched his way over to me. I was thinking to my self that he's a little shy or he's one of those guys that keeps a lot of space for a while. Which I soon realized I would have appreciated. As the credits rolled we chatted for a minute. I then told him I should let him get to bed and was going to take off when he decided to go in for the kill. I wasn't ready for a kiss, but it happened. He was a bit of a slobber er though he wasn't awful (it's so hard to find a great kisser.) Until he decided to get handsy.    
     Now I have to interrupt this here and share that I really thought long and hard about if I would document any... err... physical aspects of these experiences. After all, I don't like to kiss and tell...tee hee. But my blog is for me! NO I don't want this to read like a romance novel. I want it to be appropriate for any one to read but I'm not going to sugar coat anything. I know that sometimes things will not go my way. Besides what really happens is usually what makes a story worth relaying. 
     Any ways back to Mr. Handsy Jack. He kept trying to grope my butt and sneak a feel of the girls. I kept pushing his hand away but he wasn't taking my polite hint. So I told him I really didn't want to get physical and he couldn't take that request either. After finally convincing him it was time for me to go. I made my way out the door while he sat on his couch. He did stand up and walk to the door but it seemed as if he was acting a bit pouty to me.
    Really! The nerve. I got out of there and bee-lined it to my car before he could ask me to stick around longer. I was so irritated. I gave no signals, hints, or verbal ques that said G'head, put your hands where ever you like to. He's just lucky that these days I am really into meditation and channeling anger into positive outlet...and that I wasn't wearing my ass kicking shoes. I'm no lady but I am a women damn it! And as a gal with some gumption I demand respect and to be treated so.
                                                                             (Yep, Ass kicking shoes!)           
    As you probably can guess I won't be going out with Handsy Jack again. If a guy can't show some restraint and patience after the first date or two then he's not worth the next date. And that is the kind of guy I will no longer date! Tomorrow night I have a double date to a haunted house and a scary movie after. I'm very excited! We will see if this guy can act more appropriately or he may not make it out of the haunted house ha ha ;P  
Always with a twist!
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment